- You must be at least 13 years old to access the Site. If you are under 13, please refrain from using the Site.
- You agree to provide accurate and complete information when registering an account on the Site or making any purchase.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for any activity that occurs under your account.
- You agree not to use the Site for any illegal or unauthorized purposes or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- You will not use the Site to transmit any harmful or malicious code, viruses, or similar destructive materials.
- You will not engage in any activity that may interfere with or disrupt the proper functioning of the Site, its servers, or networks.
- The content and materials on the Site, including text, graphics, logos, images, videos, and software, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- All intellectual property rights on the Site are owned by or licensed to Pixelverse.
- You may not copy, reproduce, distribute, modify, publicly display, or otherwise use the content and materials from the Site without the prior written consent of Pixelverse.
- The Site may contain links to third-party websites or resources that are not owned or controlled by Pixelverse.
- Pixelverse does not endorse or assume any responsibility for the content, privacy practices, or any other aspect of these third-party websites or resources.
- You acknowledge and agree that Pixelverse shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with your use of any such third-party websites or resources.
Disclaimer of Warranties
- The Site and its content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties, whether express, implied, or statutory.
- Pixelverse does not warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, error-free, or secure, or that any defects or errors will be corrected.
- Pixelverse does not warrant the accuracy, reliability, or completeness of any content on the Site, and disclaims all liabilities arising from your reliance on such content.
- By using the Site, you acknowledge that any reliance on the Site and its content is at your own risk.
Limitation of Liability
- Pixelverse, its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of the Site or its content.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Pixelverse’s total liability for any claim arising out of or in connection with the Site or its content, whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, shall not exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Insert Country/State].
- Any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in [Insert City, Country].
Pixelverse reserves the right to modify or replace these Terms at any time without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review these Terms periodically. By continuing to use the Site after any modifications, you agree to be bound by the updated Terms.